Monsoon brings many skin problems special for the oily skin. If you are having oily skin then you might have experienced several issues during monsoon. Today we will discuss some of the best home remedies for oily skin in monsoon and monsoon skin care tips.
Home remedies for oily skin in monsoon and monsoon skin care tips.
As we all know monsoon is full of moisture in the environment which creates problems for the oily skin. Due to the environment, our skin becomes extra oily these days. Our face feels sticky all the time. This leads to the back heads, pimple, and other skin issues.
Sometimes due to this, a fungal infection may happen. So you might be worried about all these problems. Oily skin is hereditary. Although some of our lifestyles also have some impact on oily skin.
Home remedies for oily skin in monsoon
Although there are various cosmetics and creams available for the oily skin. Here we will only discuss the home remedies for oily skin which you can easily make at your home apply to your skin.
Grated apple, lemon juice and curd paste
- Take a grated apple in a small bowl add one tea spoon of lemon juice and one teas poon of curd. Mix it well up to a thicker consisistency.
- Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 mins. Let the skin absorb it well.
- Then rinse it well with cold water having room temperature.
The Lactic acid in the curd will act as a moisturizer and also it will absorb all extra oil from your skin. It will help to make your skin lighter.
The apple is having vitamins A, B, C and it also works as the antioxidant. Apple is also known as an excellent treatment for the acene.
Tomato is beneficial for acne-prone skin. It has the astringent property to absorb the excess oil from your skin.
- Take a small piece of tomato and scrub gently on your face or else you can grate the tomato and take it in a bowl and apply it on your face.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 mins and rinse your face with cold water.
Also read: Complete skincare guide for the monsoon
Oats, Honey and Yogurt scrub
- Take one tablespoon of Oats meal, Honey and Yogurt. Mix it well. Apply it slowly on your face for a few minutes. Let it be or 10 to 15 mins.
- Wash your face with cold water. You can repeat this scrub twice in a weak.
Oatmeal is soothing and cleansing for the skin as it contains anti-inflammatory compounds and saponins. The yogurt also helps in cleaning the extra oil in the skin.
Papaya and Lemon juice Scrub
Papaya is not a seasonal fruit. It is now available throughout the year. It’s one of the best for Oily skin. It reduces the size of pores on your face.
- Take one grated papaya and add one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix it well
- Apply it on your face and let it be dry. Wash your face with cold water.
- Many people have an allergy to the papaya. If you have so then you must avoid using this scrub. You can apply another scrub we have discussed in this article.
Also read: Top 6 foods that make your skin clear
Orange Peel Scrub
We all know how good is orange for the health and skin. You also use the orange peel on your skin. It will remove the extra oil and helps to brighten your skin tone.
Take one tablespoon of orange peel, honey, and turmeric powder and mix it well.
You can add a few drops of water if required. Scrub on your face gently for 5 to 8 minutes and leave it for a while and rinse your face with cold water
Also read 7 amazing ways to use of banana for glowing skin.
Orange Peel, Multani Mitti and Rose Water
Orange peel, Multani mitti, and rose water paste is another miracle paste for oily skin.
Take one tablespoon of orange peel and Multani mitti and mix it well by adding the rose water. Make it a good paste and use it over your face and neck.
Leave it for dry and rinse it with water at room temperature.
This helps in removing the oil from the skin and also removes the back heads.
Monsoon skincare tips
- Make your skin clean and clear throughout the day.
- Use water at room temperature.
- Do not forget to clean all the makeup before going to bead.
Monson is the session for different types of skin issues. We need to keep our skin healthy and beautiful. So this all about the home remedies for oily skin in monsoon and monsoon skin care tips. Try to use natural products instead of chemical cosmetics and products.
Start taking care of your skin as early as you can Best ways