Hello everyone, Hoping you must be perfectly all good. Today’s topic is the Himalaya Active Fresh Gel Review. So If you are searching for an ayurvedic toothpaste then keep reading this article till the end. We will suggest you should you buy this product or not. So let’s get started on today’s topic.
Himalaya Herbals uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. Mr. M. Manal is known as the founder of Himalaya Herbals in 1930.
Himalaya Active Fresh Gel Review
In recent days we have written Patanjali Dant Kanti fresh active gel best review which is popular toothpaste. This toothpaste is a little different in all aspects.
About the product:
Himalaya Active Fresh gel toothpaste is packed with refreshing herbal ingredients that ensure long-lasting fresh breath.
This toothpaste is power-packed with refreshing Mint and Indian Dill which helps to prevent mouth odor and ensuring long-lasting fresh breath.
While Clove and Fennel are effective natural astringents that tighten gums.
Himalaya Active Fresh Gel ingredients
- Miswak inhibits the build-up of dental plaque and is therefore beneficial in the prevention of tooth decay. It reduces gum inflammation, prevents gum bleeding, and its astringent property strengthens gums.
- Fennel contains terpenes, which give the herb its antimicrobial property. Fennel is also a potent astringent that tightens gums.
- Indian Dill is effective in preventing oral odor.
- Cardamom contains chemical constituents like terpenes, which significantly inhibit the growth of oral microbes, leading to healthy gums and fresh breath.
- Menthol from mint oils has cooling and analgesic properties that give long-lasting fresh breath.
- Clove contains an anesthetic chemical compound called eugenol, which numbs nerves and controls pain. The essential oil of Clove is also an antiseptic which helps to eliminate oral bacteria. It also possesses astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that protect gums.
It has other ingredients like Sorbitol, Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Silica, Sodium Laurly Sulphate, Potassium Sorbate, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Vulgare Fruit Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Fruit Extract etc.
- It comes with a very attractive Dark green and white combination. The tube inside also comes with a Dark green and white combination but it’s not a transparent tube. So you can easily view the content inside the tube.
- It comes with a 100% Vegetarian label on the front side of the pack,
- It comes with 40g and 80g packaging which is very nice to carry.
- The logo of Himalaya Herbals is there at the front and the tube as well which differentiates this product from others.
- You can see the picture of green leaves of fresh mint on the cover which is very refreshing and makes you feel like a natural product.
The direction of use or how to use?
- Squeeze a small amount of Active Fresh Gel on a toothbrush and brush your teeth thoroughly.
- You can brush thoroughly your teeth and mouth after taking a meal. But I suggest using at least use two times for the optimum result. If you have any dental problems you must take the advice of your doctor and use it.
- Swallowing is strictly avoidable.
- It must not be used any injured part of the body.
What my experience with Himalaya Active Fresh Gel?
I got this product recently from one of my nearby supermarkets. Though it is present in the market for a while I brought this time. I always love to try new products and write my honest opinion on that to share my experience with all the people of coralldot reader’s family.
Himalaya is always known for its natural products and with this product, I am happy to tell you that it retains its status very effectively. After using this I feel very refreshing as it contains the gel. The fresh breath I could feel after taking my breakfast also. A very small amount is enough for the entire teeth brushing and not many waters required to clean it.
The flavor of Himalaya Active Fresh Gel
It gives a very refreshing cool mint natural flavor like other natural toothpaste. You will definitely feel the flavor of Cardamom, Menthol, and mint.
- Himalaya Active Fresh Gel toothpaste is wonderful natural toothpaste that helps to keep your teeth healthy.
- Fights odor-causing bacteria and Remove all bad odor.
- It removes plaque
- Its free-form Parabens
- It helps prevent toothache and decay
- Reduces Gum Bleeding and prevents inflammation.
- It may not help you to make your teeth white and strong
- No transparent tube is available.
- It contains sorbitol which is non-cariogenic which means it is not metabolized by oral bacteria which break down sugars and starches to release acids that may lead to cavities or the erosion of tooth enamel.
- Sorbitol is an example of a humectant, an ingredient that prevents loss of water in the toothpaste
Coralldot ratings 4 out of 5 due to the presence of Sorbitol
Do we recommend it?
Yes, we do recommend it. You must try this toothpaste if you like the fresh cool mint flavor or else you can other toothpaste Himalaya
So I hope you liked today’s topic Himalaya Active Fresh Gel Review Where we tried to share our experience and the information we collect from different sources. We also want your feedback on this product. So please comment below your feedback and mail us if you want to suggest us anything. Thank you once again for being with us. Please follow us on all social networking sites.