Hii Everyone, Hoping you must be perfectly all good. This article is all about the Patanjali Dant Kanti fresh active gel best review. Patanjali is one of the largest fastest growing FMCG companies in India founded by Baba Ramdev popularly known as Youg Guru and the Honorable Acharya Balkrishna.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Fresh Active gel best review
Though there are 8 types of toothpaste available under the Patanjali brand the Patanjali Dant Kanti active fresh gel is the 9th member of the family and it’s newly added.
Like all toothpaste, it claims to cleanse deeply your teeth and gums and protects effectively for a longer period of time from germs and bad odor caused by bacteria inside your mouth.
It provides a deep fresh breath and a pleasant cooling effect. I must tell you from my experience after using that it provides instant freshness and remove all bad odor.
As it’s Red in color I initially feel that it will be warm inside my mouth but it’s not like that.
Patanjali fresh active gel ingredients
Patanjali Dant Kanti active fresh gel is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine and has the natural ingredients like
- Punical granatum Fr. Rind, (Annar ka Chilka)
- Glycyrhiza glabra Rt.(Mulethi)
- Syzygium aromaticum Fl.B( Long ta tell)
- Eucalyptus glabulus Lf.(Niligri ta tell)
- Amomum Subulatum Fr.(badi elaechi ka tel)
- Zingiber Offcinale Rz(adarak ta tell)
- Piper nigrum Fr.(kali mirch ka tell)
- Foanicum Vulgaure Fr. (souphn ka tell)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum(dalchini ta tell)
As you know it can be used as toothpaste but it is also extremely beneficial in gingival bleeding and periodontal diseases.
Children under 6 years must use this under medical supervision so that the teeth of small children will remain safe.
- It comes with a very attractive Red and White combination. The tube inside also comes with a Red and White combination but it’s a transparent tube. You can easily view the content inside the tube. You can see the green veg mark in the front that means it’s completely vegetarian.
- It comes with 80 g packaging which is very nice to carry.
- The hologram of originality is also printed on the front cover. I suggest you, check the small mark before purchasing.
- It comes with a Hindi mark and label.
Must read: Himalaya Active Fresh Gel Review
The direction of use or how to use it?
- You can bush thoroughly your teeth and mouth after taking the meal. But I suggest using at least use two times a day.
- If you have any dental problem you must take the advice of your doctor before using it.
- Swallowing is strictly avoidable.
- It must not be used any injury part of the body
The fragrance of Patanjali Dant Kanti active fresh gel toothpaste
If you have previously used Dant Kanti Advanced Toothpaste you could feel a similar smell or similar like Dabur red toothpaste with gell effect.
- Patanjali Dant Kanti Fresh Active Gel toothpaste is wonderful natural toothpaste that helps to keep your teeth healthy.
- remove all bad odor.
- provides instant freshness
- contains no harmful chemical component
- The benefit of gingival bleeding
- The benefit of periodontal diseases
- It may not help to make your teeth white
- No other variants and weights are available.
Our ratings 4 out of 5
Do we recommend it?
Yes, you must try this toothpaste if you like gel, or else you can try other toothpaste of Patanjali.
So I hope you have liked today’s topic Patanjali Dant Kanti Fresh Active gel best review. Comment your view below and share your experiences after using this.
Disclaimer: This article is not a sponsored one.